Healthy dog nation is where like-minded dog owners can find advice and tips on how to better take care of their dog.
It all started when I was searching about raw diets for my dog on google, I clicked on the top links thinking they were legitimate, after all, they’re google’s top search results, with further research, I was surprised by the lack of scientific studies supporting most of their claims, it was biased and scientifically inaccurate, it turns out some of these blogs are backed by large corporations.
I started researching more about dogs, I’ve read anything I can get my hands on. I’m not a dog nutritionist nor am I a dog veterinarian, I am a dog owner and this blog is my way of documenting everything I learn along the way, I usually include all of my sources at the end of the article so you can make up your own conclusions.
This blog is not sponsored by any company and currently has no ads, I have no financial gain from recommending anything over another, I look at both sides of the argument and try to make conclusions based on facts and science, and I hope to help you do the same.
Our dogs are more than just a dog, they’re our life companion, a part of our family and our best friend, I hope this dog help you better take care of your companion.
My morals :
- Having your dog should bring joy to your life, not the other way around.
- Treat your dog with love and respect, he’s your companion.
- Positive training techniques.
- Being open-minded on different opinions.
- I’m not a veterinarian, so I can’t give medical advice.
- I can’t tell you what to feed your dog, but I can share my own personal experience with certain foods and brands.
I love hearing feedback from you guys, it could be anything from criticism to comments, feel free to email me at :